Incap Corporation’s highest decision-making body is the general meeting of shareholders, which at the invitation of the Board, convenes once a year in an Annual General Meeting. The General Meeting is held within six months of the end of the financial period, generally in April. An extraordinary General Meeting is arranged if shareholders who represent a total of at least 10% of the company’s shares, request it in written form for a specified issue to be decided in the General Meeting.
Incap’s Annual General Meeting is planned to be held on Tuesday, 18 April 2017 in Helsinki. A shareholder has the right to have a matter falling within the competence of the general meeting under the Limited Liability Companies Act addressed by the general meeting, and the related request shall be sent by 30 January 2017 to the address Incap Corporation/Board of Directors, Mannerheimintie 113, FI-00280 Helsinki, Finland or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Annual General Meeting 2016
- Extraordinary General Meeting 2015
- Annual General Meeting 2015
- Extraordinary General Meeting 2014
- Annual General Meeting 2014
- Extraordinary General Meeting 2013
- Annual General Meeting 2013
- Annual General Meeting 2012
- Annual General Meeting 2011
- Extraordinary General Meeting 2010
- Annual General Meeting 2010
- Annual General Meeting 2009