The task of Incap’s investor communications is to support correct price information of share price by providing precise and up-to-date information on the Incap Group’s business operations and financial development. By means of open and diverse information channels the company seeks to ensure that all market participants receive information that is the same and adequate, so that they can assess the company as a prospective investment.
Incap publishes a stock exchange release on events, which are significant for the company and which may be of relevance for investors’ decision-making. Press releases are published on events, which are of interest to the stakeholders but are not estimated to be relevant for investors’ decision-making.
Incap organizes occasionally news conferences in relation to result publications to analysts, financiers, investors and media. Incap aims at organizing once a year a Capital Market Day for the investors, analysts and financiers. In addition to this company representatives meet shareholders, investors and analysts in the investor exhibitions, seminars, different organizations’ events and one-to-one meetings.
- financial statements for the year 2016 on Tuesday, 21 February 2017
- annual report for 2016 during week 12/2017 (week commencing on 20 March 2017)
- business review for January-March 2017 on Tuesday, 16 May 2017
- interim report according to IAS 34 for January-June 2017 on Wednesday, 23 August 2017
- business review for January-September 2017 on Tuesday, 14 November 2017.
General Meeting in 2017
Incap’s Annual General Meeting is planned to be held on 18 April 2017 in Helsinki.
Incap will follow a silent period of two weeks and will not comment on the company’s results or be in contact with capital market representatives during a period of two weeks prior to the publication of financial statements or interim reports.
In 2017 these silent periods are:
- 7–21 February 2017
- 2–16 May 2017
- 9–23 August 2017
- 31 October–14 November 2017